Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Memorable Moments, Wednesday, March 7th

Anytime we celebrate a birthday, that is a memorable moment.  Today was my (Tami) birthday and it was a wonderful day spent with my family.  The most memorable birthday moment for me actually occured on Saturday when friends arrived as a surprise to spend some time with us and to have dinner with our children so hubby and I could go on a date.  All was pre-arranged without my knowledge, and I was surprised, and very blessed!  I enjoyed time catching up with friends and an evening out with my hubby. :)

Today's memorable moment came when I arrived home after doing some early morning grocery shopping before everyone was up...I came home to a large poster hanging over the kitchen doorway that read "Happy Birthday, We love You!" with some wonderful pictures drawn on it.  I love these little (or big) things made by my children because I know they put their whole heart into them and they desire to see a smile on my face when I see what they have done. What precious gifts from their hearts to mine. :)

No comments: