Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A few birthday items

So we celebrated my birthday yesterday, June 25. I'm sure you're curious what I might have received as gifts. I think I'll share a few items of interest:
"Thou Shalt Laugh" DVD;
"The Fight of Every Believer: Conquering the Thought Attacks That War Against Your Mind" by Terry Law;
"The Truth About Jesus and the 'Lost Gospels': A Reasoned Look at Thomas, Judas, and the Gnostic Gospels" by David Marshall;
"Billions of Missing Links: A Rational Look at the Mysteries Evolution Can't Explain" by Geoffrey Simmons, M.D.;
"Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado;
"Behind the Mask of Religious Traditions: Your Guide to Discovering and Destroying Sacred Cows" by Mark Briggs;
"Bible & Christian History Time Lines: More Than 6,000 Years at a Glance" by Rose Publishing (This is really cool - this is a "removable 20-foot time line" that combines biblical history and secular history).

Yes, I did receive some other items - but I figure that stating that I got a few shirts, an air compressor hose and wall-mountable reel, etc. wouldn't spark much interest out there...

No comments: